RUDN Journal of Russian History
Editor-in-Chief: Vladimir M. Kozmenko, Doctor of Science (History), Ph.D. in History, Professor
Indexation: Russian Science Citation Index, Google Scholar, Ulrich's Periodicals Directory, WorldCat, Cyberleninka.
Open Access & Publication frequency: Green Open Access; quarterly publishing.
Peer-Review & APC: double blind; no article processing charge.
ISSN: 2312-8674 (Print) ISSN: 2312-8690 (Online)
Vestnik Rossijskogo universiteta družby narodov. Seriâ Istoriâ Rossii
Parallel title: Bulletin of Russian Peoples’ Friendship University. Series Russian History
The journal is a peer-reviewed academic periodical. The journal publishes articles of renowned Russian and foreign scholars, young researchers and postgraduate students. It is an international publication in terms of both covered subjects and authors.
The purpose of the journal is enhancement of research work efficiency in the field of the humanities on the basis of the development of scientific and editorial and publishing activities as well as dissemination and approbation of modern techniques and the latest achievements of history in order to realize the humanities mission of a modern classical university. This purpose specifies the principal objectives of the journal:
- restoration of historical memory and consolidation of national self-consciousness;
- providing the authors of articles with an opportunity of free exposition of their vision of the past within the framework of scientific discourse, critical review of historical problems through the prism of certain concepts, aspects, approaches;
- cooperation with Russian and foreign academic and educational institutions in order to extend the information field and exchange of scientific knowledge;
- while preparing publications particular attention should be paid to materials considering the specificity of the PFUR in general and the themes of participating countries in particular;
- extension of the authors’ community presupposing involvement of not only scientists and lecturers, but also postgraduates and masters in publishing activities; - improvement of the image and recognition of the journal due to the extension of its impact-factor;
- inclusion of the journal in one of the foreign indices of quoting – “Scopus”;
- promotion of the journal in the market of scientific periodical reviewed works;
- usage of the journal materials in the research and educational process at history departments of Russian institutes of higher education as well as within the framework of teaching the humanities.