Organization of interaction between the teacher and students in the preparation for the creation and use of electronic educational materials
- Authors: Zaslavskaya O.Y.1
- Moscow City Pedagogical University
- Issue: Vol 15, No 4 (2018)
- Pages: 351-362
- Section: EDUCATIONAL ELECTRONIC PUBLICATIONS AND RESOURCES
- URL: https://journals.rudn.ru/informatization-education/article/view/20584
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.22363/2312-8631-2018-15-4-351-362
Problem and goal. In the article the approaches allowing to organize preparation of students in the field of development and use of electronic educational materials for support of scientific and methodical and organizational-management activity of workers of educational organizations are considered. The goal was to describe the recommendations on the organization of such interaction between the teacher and students on the example of using the information educational environment of the project “Moscow Electronic School” (MES). Methodology. The data bank includes reliable criteria and mechanisms for evaluating the quality of the educational electronic resources of the MES library, as well as techniques for mastering the script designer of the interactive lesson and the editor of diagnostic materials. Results. The purpose of creating and using electronic educational materials of the project MES to support the scientific, methodical and organizational and managerial activities of employees of educational organizations in the course of studying the discipline “Information and telecommunication technologies in education” is the mastery of skills of confident and effective work in the new system. As a result of the organization of such interaction between the teacher and the student, about 1000 educational electronic resources of the MES have been analyzed. Among them: scenarios of interactive lessons, tests, atomic content. Due to the fact that the scenario of lessons and diagnostic materials plays the leading role in filling the information educational environment of the MES, it was their analysis that was given the most attention. Conclusion. In the course of the implementation of the educational module “Informational educational environment of the MES” within the discipline “Information and telecommunication technologies in education”, didactic features of various educational electronic resources of the MES library were studied and analyzed.
About the authors
Olga Yurievna ZaslavskayaMoscow City Pedagogical University
Author for correspondence.
doctor of pedagogical sciences, full professor, professor of the department of informatization of education of the Moscow city pedagogical university29 Sheremetyevskaya St., Moscow, 127521, Russian Federation
- Zaslavskaya O.Yu. Organizacionno-pedagogicheskie osnovy konsaltingovoj deyatel’nosti shkol’noj metodicheskoj sluzhby [Organizational and pedagogical bases of consulting activity of school methodical service]: dis. … kand. ped. nauk. M., 2002. 179 p.
- Zaslavskaya O.Yu. Sovershenstvovanie professional’noj i upravlencheskoj kompetentnosti prepodavatelya v svyazi s vnedreniem informacionnyh tekhnologij [Improvement of professional and managerial competence of the teacher in connection with the introduction of information technologies]. Nauka i shkola. 2006. No. 3. Pp. 52—54.
- Zaslavskaya O.Yu. Informatizaciya obrazovaniya: novoe ponimanie mesta i roli uchitelya v uchebnom processe [Informatization of education: a new understanding of the role and place of teachers in educational process]. Vestnik Moskovskogo gorodskogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta. Serija: Informatika i informatizacija obrazovanija [Bulletin of the Moscow City Pedagogical University. Informatics and Informatization of Education series]. 2007. No. 2(9). Pp. 81—82.
- Zaslavskaya O.Yu., Gubina E.V. O podgotovke magistrantov k rabote s problemnymi det’mi v ramkah realizacii modulya “Individualizaciya i differenciaciya uchebno-vospitatel’noj raboty s uchashchimisya raznyh kategorij” [About preparation of undergraduates for work with problem children within implementation of the module “Individualization and differentiation of educational work with pupils of different categories”]. Vestnik Moskovskogo gorodskogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta. Serija: Informatika i informatizacija obrazovanija [Bulletin of the Moscow City Pedagogical University. Informatics and Informatization of Education series]. 2015. No. 2(32). Pp. 76—79.
- Zaslavskaya O.Yu., Zaslavskiy A.A., Bolnokin V.E., Kravets O.Ja. Features of Ensuring Information Security when Using Cloud Technologies in Educational Institutions. International Journal on Information Technologies and Security. 2018. Vol. 10. No. 3. Pp. 93—102.
- Kuanalieva G.A., Kravets O.Y., Zaslavskaya O.Y., Talantuly N.E. Modeling and algorithmization of the operational quality control in the multilevel education system. Quality — Access to Success. 2017. Vol. 18. No. 159. Pp. 65—70.