Effects of electromagnetic radiation on the energy state of water molecules
- Authors: Lifanova R.Z1, Orlova V.S1, Tsetlin V.V2
- Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia (RUDN University)
- State Scientific Center of the Russian Federation - Institute of Biomedical Problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Issue: Vol 27, No 2 (2019)
- Pages: 138-142
- Section: Short announcements
- URL: https://journals.rudn.ru/ecology/article/view/22151
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.22363/2313-2310-2019-27-2-138-142
The impact of electromagnetic fields of both natural and man-made origin in public places and at work due to the growing tendency to use electronic devices can have an adverse effect on human health. This article proposes a possible mechanism for the action of electromagnetic radiation of low power on a living organism through a liquid medium.
About the authors
Rano Z LifanovaPeoples’ Friendship University of Russia (RUDN University)
Author for correspondence.
postgraduate student (the 3rd year), Department of System Ecology, Ecological FacultyMoscow, Russian Federation
Valentina S OrlovaPeoples’ Friendship University of Russia (RUDN University)
Doctor of Biological Sciences, Professor of the Department of System Ecology, Ecological FacultyMoscow, Russian Federation
Vladimir V TsetlinState Scientific Center of the Russian Federation - Institute of Biomedical Problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Doctor of Technical Sciences, Head of the LaboratoryMoscow, Russian Federation
- Ageev IM, Shishkin GG. Correlation of solar activity with the electrical conductivity of water. Biophysics. 2001;46(5): 829–832. (In Russ.)
- Mendeleev DI. Cherished thoughts. Moscow; 1994. (In Russ.)
- Tsetlin VV. Studies into water reaction to variations of cosmophysical and geophysical factors of the environment. Aviakosmicheskaya i ekologicheskaya meditsina. 2010;44(6): 26–31. (In Russ.)
- Tsetlin VV, Fainshtein GS. On the influence of cosmophysical, geophysical and radiation factors on the electrophysical and biological properties of water. Metafizika. 2012;2(4): 81–99. (In Russ).
- Zilov VG, Sudakov KV, Epstein OI. Elements of open biology and medicine. Moscow; 2000. (In Russ.)
- Zenin SV. The aquatic environment as an information matrix of biological processes. Fundamental sciences and alternative medicine: thesis of reports of 1st International symposium. Pushchino; 1997. pp. 12–13. (In Russ.)
- Ushakov IB, Tsetlin VV, Moisa SS. Radiation situation prognosis for deep space: reactions of water and living systems to chronic low-dose ionizing radiation. Aviakosmicheskaya i ekologicheskaya meditsina. 2013;47(1): 65–72. (In Russ.)
- Deshmukh PS, Banerjee BD, Abegaonkar MP, Megha K, Ahmed RS, Tripathi AK, Mediratta PK. Effect of low level microwave radiation exposure on cognitive function and oxidative stress in rats. Indian J. Biochem. Biophys. 2013;50: 114–119.
- Güler G, Türközer Z, Ozgur E, Tomruk A, Seyhan N, Karasu C. Protein oxidation under extremely low frequency electric field in guinea pigs. Effect of N-acetyl-L-cysteine treatment. Gen. Physiol. Biophys. 2009;28(1): 47–55.