Development of a mobile device for air purification in the welding industry
- Authors: Shirniyekh A.A1
- Bauman Moscow State Technical University (National Research University of Technology)
- Issue: Vol 26, No 4 (2018)
- Pages: 397-401
- Section: Industrial Ecology
- URL: https://journals.rudn.ru/ecology/article/view/21239
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.22363/2313-2310-2018-26-4-397-401
In the modern world there is a large number of industries, which are in capable of functioning without welding. Is found absolutely everywhere: from the repair of engineering communications to the manufacture of spacecraft. Ventilation is a necessary part of occupational safety, especially when it comes to working in such production. Often, some work must be carried out outside the welding post due to the peculiarities of assigned task, and to bring the exhaust system to the workplace is impossible. In such cases portable filters that take up little space and can be moved to any convenient place in the workshop can be used.
About the authors
Albert A ShirniyekhBauman Moscow State Technical University (National Research University of Technology)
Author for correspondence.
student (bachelor), Bauman Moscow State Technical University (National Research University of Technology5 2-ya Baumanskaya St., bldg. 1, Moscow, 105005, Russian Federation
- Stark SB. Dust collection and purification of gases in metallurgy. Moscow: Metallurgy Publ.; 1997.
- Vereshchagin IP, Semenov AV. Electric fields in installations with corona discharge. Moscow: Moscow Power Engineering Institute Publ.; 1984.
- Levitov VI, Reshidov IK, Tkachenko VM et al. Smoke electrofilters. Moscow: Energy Publ.; 1980.
- Uzhov VN. Purification of industrial gases with electrofilters. Moscow: Chemistry Publ.; 1967.