APPLICATION PRACTICE OF THE ORDER OF THE RUSSIAN MINISTRY OF HEALTH IN THE ORDER OF THE ORGANIZATION OF SANATORIUM TREATMENT (on the example of sanatorium for children)
- Authors: Shipova VM1, Berseneva EA1, Gadzhieva SM2
- FGBNU “National scientific research institute of public health of N. A. Semashko”, Moscow, Russia
- Children’s sanatorium No. 42 of Moscow Department of health care, Moscow, Russia
- Issue: Vol 21, No 2 (2017)
- Pages: 289-294
- Section: Articles
- URL: https://journals.rudn.ru/medicine/article/view/16649
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.22363/2313-0245-2017-21-2-289-294
The analysis of recommendations of the Russian Ministry of Health about regular provid-ing the sanatorium organizations is provided to publications, reducing standard number of average and associate health workers is shown.
About the authors
V M ShipovaFGBNU “National scientific research institute of public health of N. A. Semashko”, Moscow, Russia
Author for correspondence.
105064, Москва, ул. Воронцово поле, д. 12, строение 1
E A BersenevaFGBNU “National scientific research institute of public health of N. A. Semashko”, Moscow, Russia
д.м.н., с.н.с., руководитель Центра высшего и дополнительного профессионального образования ФГБНУ «Национальный НИИ общественного здоровья имени Н.А. Семашко»105064, Москва, ул. Воронцово поле, д. 12, строение 1
S M GadzhievaChildren’s sanatorium No. 42 of Moscow Department of health care, Moscow, Russia
- The order of the Ministry of Health of the USSR from 1/3/1956 No. 1-M “About the approval of regular standards of medical personnel and workers of dining rooms and kitchens of sanatoria for adults” in an edition of orders of the Ministry of Health of the USSR from 2/25/1956 No. 40-M, from 7/6/1960 No. 293. From 6/25/1981 No. 693, with the changes made by the order of the Min-istry of Health of the USSR from 12/31/1976 No. 1255.
- The order of the Ministry of Health of the USSR from 1/17/1985 No. 60 “About regular standards of medical, pedagogical personnel and employees of kitchens of children’s sanatoria (a stern of tubercular)”.
- The order of the Russian Ministry of Health from 5/5/2016 No. 279n “About the statement of the Order of the organization of sanatorium treatment”.
- Shipova V.M., Belostotsky A.V., Kindarov Z.B. & Yermolova M.V. The current state of the regu-latory base on work in health care. Deputy chief physician: medical work and medical examina-tion. 2010. No. 6. P. 22—28.
- Shipova V.M., Minin O.G. & Frolova YU.V. Planning of number of doctors of hospital institu-tions (divisions) in modern conditions. Children's hospital. 2011. No. 2. P. 8—10.
- Shipova V.M. Rationing of work in health care: current state, prospects of development, tech¬nology. Medical management. Appendix 55, October, 2013. P. 1—17.
- Shipova V.M. The analysis modern standard legal documents on rationing of work of average and junior health workers. Chief nurse. 2014. № 8. P. 8—24.
- Shipova V.M. The staff list of the medical organization. Under the editorship of R.U. Habriyev. Moscow: GEOTAR-media, 2015. 192 p.
- Shipova V.M. & Berseneva E.A. Normirovaniye of work in health care: problems and prospects. Quality management in health care. 2015. № 2. P. 10—19.
- Labor Code of the Russian Federation. Section IV. Working hours. Chapter 15. General provi-sions. Article 103. Shift work.
- Rationing of work in health care (lecture) of M., RIO Federal State Budgetary Institution TSNIIOIZ of the Russian Ministry of Health, 2013. 88 p.
- Shipova V.M. & Gadzhiyev S.M. Calculation of regular security: changes in 2017. Chief nurse. 2016. № 10. P. 102—110.