The influence of the abiotic factors on the Tilia cordata Juss., growing on the RUDN University campus
- Authors: Mamadzhanov R.K.1, Khaustov A.P.1, Redina M.M.1, Umarov M.U.2
- Peoples Friendship University of Russia
- Kh. Ibragimov Complex Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Issue: Vol 27, No 4 (2019)
- Pages: 307-324
- Section: Geoecology
- URL: https://journals.rudn.ru/ecology/article/view/24014
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.22363/2313-2310-2019-27-4-307-324
The article presents the main abiotic factors, which influence could be affect the ecosystems components - plant community ( Tilia cordata Juss. ) growing in the RUDN University campus. The abiotic factors which as wet, temperature, the concentration of the CO, NO2, H2S and soot in the atmosphere and the topsoil, sounds value, radiation in the environment, the pH and Eh in the topsoil have been measured. The morphological parameters and the asymmetry indexes of leaves of the Tilia cordata Juss. have been revealed. Based on these data set the influences of the main abiotic factors has been identified. The distribution of the asymmetry indexes of leaves of Tilia cordata Juss . growing near Miklykho-Maklaya Street and Leninskii Prospekt Highway and far away from here has been described.
About the authors
Roman Kh. MamadzhanovPeoples Friendship University of Russia
Author for correspondence.
Candidate of Biological Sciences, senior lecturer of the Department of Applied Ecology8 Podolskoe Highway, bldg. 5, Moscow, 113093, Russian Federation
Alexander P. KhaustovPeoples Friendship University of Russia
Honored Worker of the Higher School of the Russian Federation, Doctor of Geological and Mineralogical Sciences, Professor, Professor of the Department of Applied Ecology8 Podolskoe Highway, bldg. 5, Moscow, 113093, Russian Federation
Margarita M. RedinaPeoples Friendship University of Russia
Doctor of Economics Sciences, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Applied Ecology8 Podolskoe Highway, bldg. 5, Moscow, 113093, Russian Federation
Muhadi U. UmarovKh. Ibragimov Complex Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Doctor of Biological Sciences, Professor, Academician of the Academy of Sciences of the Chechen Republic, Head of the Department of Biology and Ecology21 Staropromyslovskoe Highway, Grozny, 364051, Chechen Republic, Russian Federation
- Timiryazev KA. Plant Life. Moscow: Yurayt Publ.; 2018.
- Odum E, Odum G. Fundamentals of ecology. Moscow: Mir Publ.; 1975.
- Nikolsky AA. The great ideas of great ecologists: history of the key concepts in ecology. Moscow: GEOS Publ.; 2014.
- Umarov MU, Taisumov MA, Astamirova MA-M, Gadaeva TZ. The list of the introduced and perspective trees and bushes of the Grozny. Grozny; 2012.
- The history of the environmental science. Available from: http://msu.ru (accessed: 15.08.2019).
- Vernadsky VI. The Biosphere. Moscow: Mysl Publ.; 1967.
- Tsvetkova LI, Alekseev MI et al. Ecology: textbook for technical universities. Moscow: DIA Publ.; 1999.
- Khaustov AP, Redina MM. Environmental monitoring: textbook for bachelors. Moscow: Yurayt Publ.; 2016.
- Rychin YuV., Stankov SS. Trees and shrubs of forests, parks, gardens and protective forest plantations in the middle zone of the USSR. Moscow: State educational and pedagogical publishing house of the Ministry of Education of the RSFSR; 1950.
- Bogolyubov AS. The vertical structure of the forest. Available from: http://karpolya.ru (accessed: 14.08.2019).
- RD 52.04.186-89. Manual on control of air pollution (parts II, III, annexes to part I): developed and submitted by the USSR State Committee on Hydrometeorology and the Ministry of Health of the USSR. Available from: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/ 1200037440 (accessed: 16.08.2019).
- GOST R 17.4.4.02-84. Nature protection. Soils. The methods of the selection and preparation of samples for chemical, bacteriological, helminthological analysis: approved by the Resolution of the state Committee of the USSR on standards of December 19, 1984 No. 4731 (date of introduction is established 01.01.86). Available from: http:// docs.cntd.ru/document/gost-17-4-4-02-84 (accessed: 19.08.2019).
- GOST R 56062-2014. Industrial environmental control. General provisions: approved and put into effect by the Order of Federal Agency for the technical regulation and metrology of July 09, 2014 No. 711-art. Available from: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/ 1200111620 (accessed: 16.08.2019).
- P. 52.18. 863 – 2017. Methodology for determining the radiation background according to radiation monitoring: developed by the Federal state budgetary institution «Typhoon», and approved by the Head of Russian hydrometeorological institute. URL.: http:// http://www.meteorf.ru/ (date of accessed 15.08.2019).
- Khaustov AP, Redina MM. The monitoring of the anthropogenic impacts on the environment and assessment of the natural capacity of the territories. Moscow: RUDN University Publ.; 2008.
- Mamadzhanov RH. Plants life assessment by the indexes of the asymmetry of leaves on the RUDN campus. RUDN Journal of Ecology and Life Safety. 2018;26(3):335–345.
- Krivolutsky DA. Bioindication and biomonitoring. Moscow: Nauka Publ.; 1991.
- Lakin GF. Biometrics. Moscow: Vysshaya shkola Publ.; 1990.
- Rosenberg GS. Introduction to the theoretical ecology (vol. 1). Togliatti: Cassandra Publ.; 2013.
- Gilyarov MS. The significantly differences of the symmetry of the organisms. Zoologicheskii zhurnal. 1944;23(5):213–215.
- Mamadzhanov RH, Latushkina EN. The design of the phytocenoses on the closed MSW landfills: Monograph. Moscow: UTS Perspektiva Publ.; 2016.