CONCEPTUAL MO DEL OF THE EXPERT SYSTEM FOR REHABILITATION OF THE GEOLOGICAL ENVIRONMENT CONTAMINATED BY OIL PRODUCTS
- Authors: Absametov MK1, Shagarova LV1, Muratova MM1
- Ahmedsafin Institute of Hydrogeology and Environmental Geoscience
- Issue: Vol 25, No 2 (2017)
- Pages: 306-316
- Section: Articles
- URL: https://journals.rudn.ru/ecology/article/view/17191
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.22363/2313-2310-2017-25-2-306-316
The Republic of Kazakhstan is one of the oil-producing countries in the world.It is the area where oil is extracted by numerous oil companies, natural reserves of hydrocarbon raw materials are intensively exploited,and anthropogenic load on soils causes additional contamination of the geological environment.On the other hand, Kazakhstan is one of the water-deficient countries on the Eurasian continent, where groundwater is an important strategic resource. Therefore,prediction of the possibilitythat oil products can reach the groundwater level and pollutantscan spread in the aeration and saturation zones is one of the prerequisites for timely response for rehabilitation of the geological environment and ensuring of good quality of groundwaters.Therefore, the development of an expert system for rehabilitation of the geological environment contaminated by oil products is really actual. As the expert system is implementedon a single information platform of the CIS countries, it is necessary to coordinate the work of international participants at all its stages, from defining the concepts to selecting the model sites for system testing.The subject of this article is to determine the set of input data required for predicting migration of oil and oil products through soil, groundwater and surface runoff, andto develop a conceptual model of the expert system determining the structure of the modeled system and interrelations between its elements. Building of a clear hierarchy of objects makes the model more understandable for the developers and more friendlyfor the users of the expert system. The system usesthe methods of studying oil pollution, their systematization, updating of new and previously acquired knowledge.The structure of the methods contains conceptual, operational and logical components. Information on the time variation in the distribution of the concentration of petroleum products in the geological environment and the data on technologies used to restore the geological environment take into account specific features of the studied area.
About the authors
M K AbsametovAhmedsafin Institute of Hydrogeology and Environmental Geoscience
Author for correspondence.
Absametov Malis Kudysovich - Doctor of Geological and Mineralogical Sciences, Director of LLP “Institute of Hydrogeology and Geoecology named after U.M. Ahmedsafin”.ул. Кабанбай батыра уг. ул Ч. Валиханова, 69/94, Алматы, Республика Казахстан, 050010
L V ShagarovaAhmedsafin Institute of Hydrogeology and Environmental Geoscience
Shagarova Lyudmila Valentinovna - Candidate of Technical Sciences, Head of the Laboratory of GIS-technologies and remote sensing of of LLP “Institute of Hydrogeology and Geoecology named after U.M. Ahmedsafin”.ул. Кабанбай батыра уг. ул Ч. Валиханова, 69/94, Алматы, Республика Казахстан, 050010
M M MuratovaAhmedsafin Institute of Hydrogeology and Environmental Geoscience
Muratova Mira Muratovna - Leading Engineer of the Laboratory of GIS-technologies and remote sensing of of LLP “Institute of Hydrogeology and Geoecology named after U.M. Ahmedsafin”.ул. Кабанбай батыра уг. ул Ч. Валиханова, 69/94, Алматы, Республика Казахстан, 050010
- Khaustov А.P., Onoshko М.P., Mamchik S.O., Cherepanskiy М.M., Tomina N.M., Shagarova L.V. Expertnaya sistema reabilitatsii geologicheskoy sredy, zagryaznennoy nefteproduktami, naosnove printcipov samoorganizatcii // Lithosphere. 2016. № 1 (44). Minsk. 92—98 pp.
- Khaustov A., Redina M., Mamchik .S, Onoshko M., Gishkelyuk I., Absametov M., Shagarova L. IT for the Remediation of the Geological Environment Poluted with the Petroleum Products: Experience of the Kazakh-Belarus Russian Joint Project // SPE Annual Caspian Technical Conference & Exhibition. 46 November 2015. Baku. 12 p. doi: 10.2118/177355-MS
- Shagarova L., Akylbekova A., Muratova M. On some aspects of development of an expert system for rehabilitation of hydrocarbon-contaminated geological environment // 15th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference SGEM 2015 June 18—24, SGEM 2015. Conference Proceedings. Book 5. Vol. 1. 609—616 pp.