PHYSIOLOGICAL ASPECTS OF PLATELET-DERIVED ACTIVITY IN CALVES FIRST YEAR OF LIFE IN THE CENTRAL BLACK EARTH
- Authors: Kutafina NV1, Belova TA1,2
- All-Russian Research Institute of Physiology, Biochemistry and Animal Nutrition
- ANOO VPO Industrial Institute
- Issue: Vol 25, No 1 (2017)
- Pages: 73-81
- Section: Articles
- URL: https://journals.rudn.ru/ecology/article/view/16042
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.22363/2313-2310-2017-25-1-73-81
Optimum functional characteristics of the whole speaker largely regulated hemostasis vascular functional activity of blood cells, including platelets. Hemostasis seriously determines the state of blood rheology level of flow to tissues, metabolism in the heart muscle, a condition of resistance to infections, growth processes in the musculoskeletal system in health and disease and in a corrective interference. The goal - to find out the dynamics of the parameters of platelet function in healthy calves during the first year of life. Examination was carried out on healthy calves: 67 newborn animals, 22 calves aged 30 days, 21 Calf aged 3 months and 23 years of age in the animal. We used biochemical, hematological, and statistical methods. Platelet aggregation with all inductors calves remained stable for the newborn. At older ages, it was growing, reaching maximum values for the year. The found regularities confirmed intravascular platelet activity. Number of active forms of platelets after the neonatal phase gradually increased, reaching a peak-to-year life. During the early ontogeny of calves on the background of their growth increases platelet activity, which increases the number of activated forms in the bloodstream, helping to increase the amount of freely circulating units, which is important adaptive value in response to environmental effects on the animals.
About the authors
N V KutafinaAll-Russian Research Institute of Physiology, Biochemistry and Animal Nutrition
Author for correspondence.
Junior Researcherat the Institute of Physiology, Biochemistry and Nutrition of animalsр. Institut, g. Borovsk, Kaluga region, Russia, 249013
T A BelovaAll-Russian Research Institute of Physiology, Biochemistry and Animal Nutrition; ANOO VPO Industrial Institute
PhD, Doctor of Biological sciences, senior researcher at the Institute of Physiology, Biochemistry and Nutrition of animalsр. Institut, g. Borovsk, Kaluga region, Russia, 249013; ul. Hutorskaya, d. 12v, Kursk, Russia, 305029
- Glagoleva T.I. Ontogenetic dynamics of the main hematological parameters in cattle. Veterinary science, animal science and biotechnology. 2016. № 5. 66—69.
- Maksimov V.I., Medvedev I.N. Evaluation of platelet function in calves and pigs in the early ontogenesis. Veterinary. 2008. 11. 50—54.
- Krasnova E.G., Medvedev I.N. Significant haemostatic activity of blood vessels in pigs when consumed vegetable feed. Agriculture biology. 2013. 2. 88—92.
- Krasnova E.G., Medvedev I.N. The platelet hemostatic activity in piglets suckling power. Veterinary practice. 2011. 3. 34.
- Korepanova L.V., Starostina O.S., Batanov S.D. The blood as an indicator of interior features of hybrid animals. Zootechniya. 2015. 10. 26—28.
- Glagoleva T.I., Medvedev I.N., Zavalishina S.Yu. The aggregation activity of the main formed elements of blood and desagregazionny influence on them by the vessels in the calves of dairyvegetable nutrition. Veterinary science, animal science and biotechnology. 2016. 1. 29—35.
- Lazareva E.N., Mamotrueva M.A., Lomakin N.N. The modern view of the morphological and functional features of platelets. Natural Sciences. 2005. 3. 36—42.
- Medvedev I.N. Dynamics of platelet activity in the early ontogeny of pigs. Zootechniya. 2008. 9. 27—28.
- Medvedev I.N., Zavalishina S.Yu. Plasma hemostasis in newborn calves and the role of offsets in its violation. Zootechniya. 2009. 2. 9—11.
- Glagoleva T.I. Functional and biochemical characteristics of the organism and blood parameters in cattle in ontogenesis. Veterinary science, animal science and biotechnology. 2015. 3. 53—66.
- Medvedev I.N., Zavalishina S.Yu., Kutafina N.V. Physiology of the Visceral Systems. Тhe success of modern science. 2014. 10. 87—88.
- Glagoleva T.I., Zavalishina S.Yu., Medvedev I.N. The intensity of anticoagulation and fibrinolytic activity of blood vessels in newborn calves with iron deficiency treated with ferroglyukin. International Journal of Applied and Basic Research. 2013. 5. 96—97.
- Glagoleva T.I., Medvedev I.N. The severity of antiaggregatory effects of the vascular wall on platelets in newborn calves with iron deficiency on the background of metabolically meaningful impact. Modern problems of science and education. 2013. 2. 425.
- Medvedev I.N., Zavalishina S.Yu., Krasnova E.G., Belova T.A. Mechanisms of functioning of hemostasis in biological objects. International veterinary Gazette. 2010. 1. 52—55.
- Glagoleva T.I. Antiaggregating control over the major vessels formed elements of the blood in newborn calves. Veterinary Kubani. 2015. 3. 18—20.
- Glagoleva T.I. Vascular control of the aggregation properties of blood cells in calvesdairy producers. Scientists note of the Kazan State Academy of Veterinary Medicine im. N.Je. Baumana. 2015. 222(2). 58—62.
- White G.C. Rompietti. J. Thromb. Haemost. 2007. 5. 2009—2016.
- Shitikova A.S. Thrombocytopathy congenital and acquired. SanktPeterburg, 2008.
- Levi M. Platelets. Crit. Care. Med. 2005. 33. 523—525.
- Wagner M.C., Eckman J.R., Wick T.M. Histamine increases sickle erythrocyte adherence to endothelium. Brit. J. Haematol. 2006. 4. 512—522.
- Glagoleva T.I., Zavalishina S.Yu., Medvedev I.N. Vascular control of platelet aggregation in newborn calves with iron deficiency treated with ferroglyukin. Modern high technologies. 2013. 3. 93.
- Glagoleva T.I., Zavalishina S.Ju., Medvedev I.N. Ferroglyukin and gamavit of correction antiaggregating properties of blood vessels in newborn calves with iron deficiency. Тhe success of modern science. 2013. 5. 17.
- Zavalishina S.Yu., Glagoleva T.I., Medvedev I.N. Antiaggregation control of blood vessels in newborn calves with iron deficiency treated with ferroglyukin and krezatsin. Modern high technologies. 2013. 4. 114.
- Zavalishina S.Yu., Glagoleva T.I., Medvedev I.N. Combining ferroglyukin and krezatsin correction anticoagulant and fibrinolytic activity of blood vessels in the newborn calves with iron deficiency. Тhe success of modern science. 2013. 7. 172.
- Zavalishina S.Yu., Krasnova E.G., Belova T.A., Medvedev I.N. Methodological aspects of research of platelet functional activity in various states. In the world of scientific discovery. 2012. 2. 145—147.