Risk assessment for seismic and fire hazards at hazardous industrial and classified sites industry
- Authors: Suleymanov A.A.1, Djuraev O.A.1, Umarov F.Y.2, Shomansurov S.S.1
- Tashkent State Technical University named after Islam Karimov
- Branch of the National Research Technological University “MISIS”
- Issue: Vol 15, No 3 (2019)
- Pages: 219-228
- Section: Dynamics of structures and buildings
- URL: https://journals.rudn.ru/structural-mechanics/article/view/21414
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.22363/1815-5235-2019-15-3-219-228
Aims of research. Research and analysis assessing the risk of hazards (in particular earthquake hazardous) at hazardous industrial and classified sites industry. Methods: analytical, mathematical, operational-tactical, mechanical-statistical, study of deformation of seismic diaphragms. The analysis of risk through seismologist at hazardous production facilities of the industry in conjunction with the secondary fires. This circumstance, which often coincides with the joint vector, is proposed to be used as a mechanism to ensure the safety of industrial facilities from seismic fire hazard, including aspiration flows as an impact factor. Risk analysis is viewed taking into account the algorithm to ensure the safety of complex technical and social systems, which shows the degree of universality of the algorithm. This security mechanism is most important to take into account for architectural General plans of buildings and structures, as well as in operational and tactical actions of units in the aftermath of emergencies, crisis and extreme events. Results. The analysis is accompanied by the necessary mathematical calculations and experimental assessments of the security process.
About the authors
Adylzhan A. SuleymanovTashkent State Technical University named after Islam Karimov
Author for correspondence.
D.Sc, Professor, “Safety Life Activity” Department2-3 Universitetskaya St., Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan
Olimjon A. DjuraevTashkent State Technical University named after Islam Karimov
senior lecturer, “Safety Life Activity” Department2-3 Universitetskaya St., Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan
Farkhod Y. UmarovBranch of the National Research Technological University “MISIS”
Cand. Tech. Sci., Ph.D., Associate Professor, “Safety Life Activity” Department56 Amir Temur St., 110100, Almalyk, Republic of Uzbekistan
Sunnat S. ShomansurovTashkent State Technical University named after Islam Karimov
DSc., Executive Director2-3 Universitetskaya St., Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan
- Suleymanov A.A., Hasanov O. (2007). Mekhanizm obespecheniya bezopasnosti [Safety mechanism]. Aktual'nye problemy obespecheniya bezopasnosti v Rossijskoj Federacii: Pervaya Mezhdunarodnaya nauchno-prakticheskaya konferenciya [Current problems of security in the Russian Federation: the First International scientific and practical conference], 1, 3-5. (In Russ.)
- Suleymanov A.A. (2006). Ustanovka po opredeleniyu aspiracionnyh potokov [Installation by definition aspiration flows]. Sistemy bezopasnosti, SB-2006. Mezhdunar. forum informatizacii: materialy 15-j nauchno-tekhnicheskoj konferencii, 28 noyabrya 2019 [Safety Systems - 2006: 15-th International Scientific-Technical Conferences, 28 November 2019]. Moscow, RAЕN, 205-207. (In Russ.)
- Merih K., Leroy G., Lorenzo M. (2015). Lateraltorsional buckling assessment of steel beams through a stiffness reduction method. Journal of Constructional Steel Research, (109), 87-100.
- Kholmatov K., Khashimova D., Webb S., Musaev B. (2007). Hazardous wastes of mining and energy industries. Proc. 11th Int. Conf. on Environment and Mineral Processing, Ostrava, Czech Republic, 1, 45-48.
- Madzhidov I.U., Ibragimov B.T., Suleymanov A.A. (2019). Fire danger analysis of seismic expansion joints. Structural Mechanics of Engineering Constructions and Buildings, 15(1), 75-80. doi: 10.22363/1815-5235-201915-1-75-80. (In Russ.)
- Yaskevich M.V., Suleymanov A.A., Tamanova V.V. (2018). Universal'nyj vremennoj vektor pri spasenii postradavshih v rezul'tate sonapravlennogo vozdejstviya sejsmopozharoopasnogo faktora [Universal time vector for salvation affected by co-directed exposureseismic fire factor]. Razvitie sovremennoj nauki: teoreticheskie i prikladnye aspekty: sb. statej studentov, magistrov, aspirantov, molodyh uchenyh i prepodavatelej [The development of modern science: theoretical and applied aspects: collected papers of students, masters, graduate students, young scientists and teachers], 26, 58-59.
- Ibragimov B.T., Suleymanov A.A., Rustamy Zh.R. (2017). Entropiya at assessment of processes of safety. Tehnik hafsizlik va barkarorlik: materials of a scientific and practical conference. Tashkent: IPB Ministry of Internal Affairs RUZ, 113-115.
- Ritzkowski M., Musaev M.N. (2008). Analysis of waste collection systems in the new independent states. Proc. 12th Int. Conf. on Environment and Mineral Processing, Ostrava, Czech Republic, I, 263-270.
- Kholmatov K., Musaev M.N. (2008). Waste management in Central Asia - status quo and recommendations. Proc. 12th Int. Conf. on Environment and Mineral Processing, Ostrava, Czech Republic, II, 131-135.
- Musaev M.N. (2008). Assessment of the waste logistics in Central Asia. ECOBALTICA-2008: The International Youth Science Environmental Forum, Saint Petersburg, Russia, June 26-28, 191-197.
- Serkov B.B., Kobelev A.A., Kruglov E., Aseeva R. (2018). Zakonomernosti termookislitel'noj destrukcii polistirol'noj teploizolyacii ponizhennoj goryuchesti [Regularities of thermo-oxidative destruction of polystyrene thermal insulation of reduced combustibility]. Pozhary i chrezvychajnye situacii: predotvrashchenie, likvidaciya [Fires and emergency situations: prevention, elimination], (2), 74-80. (In Russ.)
- Chiorino M.A. (2014). Analysis of structural effects of time-dependent behavior of concrete: an internationally harmonized format. Concrete and Reinforced Сoncrete - Glance at Future: plenary papers of III All Russian (International) Conference on Concrete and Reinforced Concrete, Moscow, 7, 338-350.
- Ibragimov B.T., Muslimov B.A. (2013). Issledovanie vynoslivosti stroitel'nyh konstrukcij zdanij i sooruzhenij, podvergshihsya odnovremennomu termicheskomu i dinamicheskomu vozdejstviyu [Research of endurance of building constructions of the buildings and constructions which have undergone simultaneous thermal and dynamic influence]. Tehnik hafsizlik va barkarorlik: materialy nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii [Tehnik hafsizlik va barkarorlik: materials of a scientific and practical conference]. Tashkent: IPB MVD RUz, 110-114. (In Russ.)
- Ibragimov B.T., Suleimanov A.A. (2017). Research of Thermal and Mechanical Influence on Ferro-Concrete Designs with Damping Inserts. International Journal of Advanced Research in Science Engineering and Technology (IJARSET), 4(9), 4595-4598.
- Suleymanov A.A., Rustamy Zh.R., Akramov Zh.T. (2017). Teoreticheskie i prakticheskie problemy obespecheniya bezopasnosti v neftegazovoj promyshlennosti [Theoretical and practical problems of security in the oil and gas industry]. Nauka, tekhnika i obrazovanie [Science, technology and education], 10(40), 24-27. (In Russ.)
- Musaev M.N., Khashimova D., Kholmatov K. (2017). Management of environmental risks of landfill operation in seismically active regions of the CIS countries of Central Asia. Proc. 11th Int. Conf. on Environment and Mineral Processing, Ostrava, Czech Republic, 1, 17-22.
- Nevskaya Е.Е., Glebova Е.V. (2017). Analiz sposobov i sredstv povysheniya urovnya zashchity zdanij i sooruzhenij ot dejstviya udarnyh voln [Analysis of methods and means of increasing the level of protection of buildings and structures from the action of shock waves]. Bezopasnost' truda v promyshlennosti [Occupational Safety in Industry], (2), 73-78. (In Russ.)
- Musaev M.N., Kholmatov K., Khashimova D., Abdukadirov I., Webb S. (2007). Geotechnical site investigations of landfill in seismically active region of Tashkent. Proc. 11th Int. Conf. on Environmentand Mineral Processing, Ostrava, Czech Republic, 1, 17-22.
- Madzhidov I.U., Ibragimov B.T., Sulejmanov A.A. (2017). Protektologiya v ocenke sejsmicheskoj opasnosti i processov obespecheniya bezopasnosti [Protistology in the assessment of seismic hazard and about processes security]. Izvestiya FerPI [Proceedings of the FPI], (1), 56-57. (In Russ.)