World trends of entrepreneurship development in the conditions of digital transformation of the economy of the Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republic
- Authors: Angelina I.A.1, Tkachuk P.Y.2
- Donetsk National University of Economics and Trade named after Mykhailo Tugan-Baranovsky
- Lugansk State University named after Vladimir Dal
- Issue: Vol 30, No 3 (2022): Global Economy: Actual Problems
- Pages: 429-442
- Section: REGIONAL ECONOMY
- URL: https://journals.rudn.ru/economics/article/view/32154
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.22363/2313-2329-2022-30-3-429-442
Today, digitalization has become one of the key factors in socio-economic development. It covers reproduction, science, public administration and entrepreneurship itself. Considering the conditions for the formation of the economic space of the Lugansk People’s Republic, scientists face difficult tasks of finding solutions to the digital transformation of the socioeconomic system of the Republic for full integration into the economic space of the countries of strategic partners. The presented article attempts to systematically analyze the development of the phenomenon of entrepreneurship in the context of the digitalization of the economies of the world’s leading countries. The study compares the simplicity of entrepreneurial activity between countries of the world, assesses the ability of countries to ensure a high level of wellbeing of their citizens and determines the level of economic freedom and the state of the country’s entrepreneurial ecosystem in a local and international context. Evaluation of digital development processes is carried out using an aggregated index of the network state, which characterizes technology, people, management and the level of network development of the studied group of countries. Based on the conclusions made, the main characteristics of the directions for the development of entrepreneurship in the context of the digital transformation of the Donetsk and Lugansk People’s Republic are proposed and substantiated.
About the authors
Irina A. AngelinaDonetsk National University of Economics and Trade named after Mykhailo Tugan-Baranovsky
Author for correspondence.
Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of the Department of Tourism, Faculty of Restaurant and Hotel Business 31 Shchorsa St, Donetsk, 83050, Donetsk People’s Republic
Petr Yu. TkachukLugansk State University named after Vladimir Dal
Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of the Department of Commodity Science and Expertise of Goods, Faculty of Economics 20A Molodezhny quarter, Lugansk, Zhovtnevyi district, 91034, Lugansk People’s Republic
- Babkin, A.V., & Chistyakova, O.V. (2017). Digital Economy and Its Impact on the Competitiveness of Entrepreneurial Structures. Russian Journal of Entrepreneurship. (24), 4087–4102/ (In Russ.)
- Efremova, T.A., & Artemyeva, S.S., & Makeykina, S.M. (2021). Features, trends and prospects of digital transformation of the economy: world and national experience Theory and practice of social development, 1(155), 53–58. (In Russ.).
- Kosheleva, T.N., & Sorvina, T.A. (2020). Features of the development of small and medium-sized business structures in the process of the formation of the digital economy in difficult economic conditions Petersburg Economic Journal, (2), 98–104. (In Russ.)
- Kulakova, L.I., & Polyanin, A.V. (2020). Development of entrepreneurship based on digital platforms in the context of de-globalization. Bulletin of the Academy of Knowledge, 2(37), 12– 17. (In Russ.)
- Leontyeva, L.S., & Orlova, L.N. (2019). Wang Chun Lan Digital transformations in entrepreneurship. Bulletin of Moscow University. Series 21. Management (state and society), (2), 28–43. (In Russ.)
- Tkachenko, I.N., & Starikov, E.N. (2020). Digital economy: main trends and development objectives Izvestiya. Saratov University. New series. Series: Economics. Control. Right, 20(3), 244–255. (In Russ.)
- Ustinova, N.G. (2019). Digital economy and entrepreneurship: interaction issues. Bulletin of the Saratov State Social and Economic University, 3(77), 32–37. (In Russ.)