Economic features and mechanisms of energy saving management in housing and utility sector
- Authors: Safronova N.B.1, Budakov A.S.1
- The Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration
- Issue: Vol 27, No 4 (2019)
- Pages: 645-662
- Section: MANAGEMENT AND MARKETING ISSUES
- URL: https://journals.rudn.ru/economics/article/view/23404
- DOI: https://doi.org/10.22363/2313-2329-2019-27-4-645-662
The development of the national economy as a whole - the subjects and municipalities in particular-in conditions of limited financial subsidies depends on their economic condition, technological equipment, organization of measures to save energy resources. The housing and communal services sector, which has a high energy saving potential, accounting for about 70 % of the total energy efficiency potential in the Russian Federation, is currently one of the main consumers of energy resources of the Russian Federation. Cost optimization and cost reduction are the main tasks in improving the economic conditions for the development of housing and communal services and management of residential property complexes, some features of which will be considered in this paper. The main purpose of energy-saving measures in housing and communal services is to reduce costs and production costs and the cost of utilities, and as a result of reducing the level of utility bills for the owner in an apartment building. The segment of apartment buildings in housing and communal services is one of the most problematic, in terms of savings, as the main part of energy costs in it is aimed at providing hot water and heating. In the framework of this study, the results of the activities of one of the management companies of Saint Petersburg on the implementation of energy-saving measures are reflected.
About the authors
Natalia B. SafronovaThe Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration
Author for correspondence.
PhD, Institute of Sectoral Management84 Vernadskogo Ave., bldg. 2, Moscow, 119571, Russian Federation
Alexey S. BudakovThe Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration
M.A., Institute of Sectoral Management84 Vernadskogo Ave., bldg. 2, Moscow, 119571, Russian Federation
- Gagarin, V.G., & Kozlov, V.V. (2011). Perspektivy` povy`sheniya e`nergeticheskoj e`ffektiv- nosti zhily`x zdanij v Rossii [Prospects of increase of power efficiency of residential buildings in Russia]. Vestnik MGSU, (3), 192–200.
- Kameneva, E.A., Sedash, T.N., Tyutyukina, E.B., & Shoxin, E.I. (2013). Finansovy`j mexanizm povy`sheniya e`nergoe`ffektivnosti (na primere ZhKX) [Financial mechanism of increasing its energy efficiency (on the example of housing and communal services)]. Nauchny`e texnologii, 26(554), 9–15.
- Komkov, V.A., & Timaxova, N.S. (2019). E`nergosberezhenie v zhilishhno-kommunal`nom xozyajstve [Energy saving in housing and communal services]: textbook. 2nd ed. Мos- cow: INFRA-M Publ.
- Marmoza, A.V. (2011). Napravleniya povy`sheniya e`nergoe`ffektivnosti v sfere zhilishhnokommunal`nogo xozyajstva [Directions for improving energy efficiency in the field of housing and communal services]. Nauchno-texnicheskie vedomosti Sankt-Peterburgskogo gosudarstvennogo politexnicheskogo universiteta. E`konomicheskie nauki, 4(127), 126–129.
- Safronova, N.B. (2016). Issledovanie faktorov, vliyayushhix na formirovanie social`no orientirovanny`x servisov predpritiyami ZhKX [The study of factors affecting the formation of socially oriented services by utilities]. Mexanizaciya stroitel`stva, 1(859), 48–52.
- Safronova, N.B., & Nezhnikova, E.V. (2017). Obosnovanie vzaimosvyazi kachestva, e`kolo- gichnosti i ceny` potrebleniya ob``ektov zhilishhnogo stroitel`stva s celevoj fokusirovkoj na povy`shenie ix konkurentosposobnos [Justification of the relationship of quality, environmental friendliness and targeted housing consumption prices to increase their competitiveness]. Mexanizaciya stroitel`stva, 78(7), 56–58.
- Sedash, T.A. (2013). Zarubezhny`j opy`t e`nergosberezheniya i povy`sheniya e`nergoe`ffek- tivnosti v ZhKX [Foreign experience of energy saving and increasing energy efficiency in the housing and communal services]. RUDN Journal of Economics, (2), 61–68.
- Sivaev, S.B., Gordeev, D.P., Ly`kova, T.B. et al. (2010). Institucional`ny`e problemy` povy`- sheniya e`nergoe`ffektivnosti zhilishhnogo i byudzhetnogo sektorov [Institutional issues of enhancement energy efficiency in the housing and budget sectors]. Moscow: Fond “Institut e`konomiki goroda”.